The airline is based in Jakarta at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, and also has a hub at Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali. The airline flies to a number of destinations in South-East,East Asia, the Middle East and Australia. It also previously flew to several destinations in Europe and North America. From June 2007 to July 2009, Garuda, along with all Indonesian airlines, www.bilaboong.com was banned from flying to the EU. However, this ban has been lifted since July 2009.
Garuda Indonesia is listed as a 4-star airline by Skytrax, and is also listed among Skytrax's Quality Approved Airlines. It is wholly owned by the Indonesian Government and employs 6,285 staff (at March 2007)
SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE FOR BRANCH OFFICE
- Ensure achievement of Sales & Revenue targets were laid out in the form of Sales & Revenue Budget Branch Office
- Ensure the achievement of targets Seat Load Factor per Flight
- Ensuring sales agent and sub agent coaching service
- Ensuring availability of reports on the results of feasibility studies and evaluation of the proposed appointment of sales agents and sub agents
- Ensure terimplementasinya program / marketing & promotion activities to increase sales
- Ensure the establishment of good partnership relations with corporate clients, agents, and business partners
- Male / Female,
- Indonesian Citizens
- Age max. 27 years
- Education min. S1 from reputable university
- GPA min. 3.00 (4.00 scale)
- Department of Economics, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Business, Management, Communication
- Preferably with experience in the field of Marketing & Sales Min.1 year
- Ability to operate computer programs (min. MS Office and Internet)
- Mastering English, spoken and written
- Good looking,
- Having effective communication skills, able to work in teams or individually, results-oriented, have good business acumen, and high analytical ability
- Willing to be placed at the Garuda Indonesia sales office at any Branch Office in Indonesia
TICKETING OFFICER FOR BRANCH OFFICE
- Ensuring the right solution for the customer related Reservations Passenger, Cargo, Passenger Ticketing, GFF service, and ticket refund
- Ensure effective operations of City Check-in Services, Cargo
- Ensuring the right solution for the customer's handling of Lost / Damage and Baggage Claim Complain, Complain Passenger and Cargo / Complement
- Ensuring sales Garuda Shop article
- Ensuring demand and sales of tour packages are available to be sold
- Ensure the information provided in accordance with customer requirements
- Male / Female
- Indonesian Citizens
- Age max. 25 years
- Education graduates min. D3 all majors from the leading university / educational institution
- GPA min. 2.75 (scale 4.00)
- Look attractive
- Min height for female. 160cm, and the male min. 165cm, with proportional weight
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Mastering English (active oral and written)
- Mastering the use of computers and information system applications (min. Ms Office and internet)
- Willing to be placed at the Garuda Indonesia sales office in Brach Office anywhere in Indonesia and works with shift system
CHEF ON BOARD
- Check the food and beverage quantity and quality.
- Food and Beverages Preparation and Processing.
- Serving high quality and healthy dish with 5 stars restaurant standard (Fine Dining)
- Discuss Food Nutrition with passengers and responsible of developing menu.
- Communicate with the passengers about the dish and such as describe menus, discover passenger’s desire and give recommendation to the passengers and ask passenger’s satisfaction about the dishes that were served.
- Assist Serving Cockpit and Responsible of safety and security.
- Male / Female
- Fluent in English (minimum TOEIC score 700) with a good Communication and Interpersonal skill
- At least 3 years experience as Chef de partie or Sous Chef in the leading hotel or fine dining.
- Good appearance ( clear complexion ) and Good attitude
- Have Stable / Pleasant Personalities
- Proportional Posture (min. 160 for female and 165 for male, with Ideal Weight )
- 24 – 40 Years Old.
For further information, please call our recruitment team (at working hours 08.00-16.30 WIB- UTC/GMT +7 hours, Jakarta Time):
- Ms. Reni : (+6221) 2560-1038
EXPERIENCED PILOT VACANCY
Garuda is seeking for highly motivated Pilots to operate our growing fleet of B737-300/400/500, B737-800NG, CRJ1000 NextGen, A330-200/300/ B747-400, and B777-300ER
General Requirements :
- Rated of Non-rated with previous jet experience
- For Captain position :
- Min age : 27 and max 58
- Minimum experience flying hours : 5000 hours
- For First Officer position :
- Max age. 58
- Minimum experience flying hours : 500 hours
- Holding valid ICA CPL/IR or ATPL license
- Holding valid First Class Medical Certificate
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Proficient ICAO English min. level 4
- Passed selection process conducted by Garuda Indonesia
- Opportunity for permanent employment
Hanya kandidat yang memenuhi persyaratan yang akan dihubungi dan diundang untuk mengikuti proses seleksi. Seluruh proses seleksi akan dilaksanakan di Jakarta.