The airline is based in Jakarta at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, and also has a hub at Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali. The airline flies to a number of destinations in South-East,East Asia, the Middle East and Australia. It also previously flew to several destinations in Europe and North America. From June 2007 to July 2009, Garuda, along with all Indonesian airlines, www.bilaboong.com was banned from flying to the EU. However, this ban has been lifted since July 2009.
Garuda Indonesia is listed as a 4-star airline by Skytrax, and is also listed among Skytrax's Quality Approved Airlines. It is wholly owned by the Indonesian Government and employs 6,285 staff (at March 2007)
CHEF ON BOARD
- Check the food and beverage quantity and quality.
- Food and Beverages Preparation and Processing.
- Serving high quality and healthy dish with 5 stars restaurant standard (Fine Dining)
- Discuss Food Nutrition with passengers and responsible of developing menu.
- Communicate with the passengers about the dish and such as describe menus, discover passenger’s desire and give recommendation to the passengers and ask passenger’s satisfaction about the dishes that were served.
- Assist Serving Cockpit and Responsible of safety and security.
- Male / Female
- Fluent in English (minimum TOEIC score 700) with a good Communication and Interpersonal skill
- At least 3 years experience as Chef de partie or Sous Chef in the leading hotel or fine dining.
- Good appearance ( clear complexion ) and Good attitude
- Have Stable / Pleasant Personalities
- Proportional Posture (min. 158 for female and 165 for male, with Ideal Weight )
- max. 40 Years Old.
For further information, please call our recruitment team (at working hours 08.00-16.30 WIB- UTC/GMT +7 hours, Jakarta Time):
- Ms. Reni : (+6221) 2560-1038
EXPERIENCED PILOT VACANCY
Garuda is seeking for highly motivated Pilots to operate our growing fleet of B737-300/400/500, B737-800NG, CRJ1000 NextGen, A330-200/300/ B747-400, and B777-300ER
General Requirements :
- Rated of Non-rated with previous jet experience
- For Captain position :
- Min age : 27 and max 58
- Minimum experience flying hours : 5000 hours
- For First Officer position :
- Max age. 58
- Minimum experience flying hours : 500 hours
- Holding valid ICA CPL/IR or ATPL license
- Holding valid First Class Medical Certificate
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Proficient ICAO English min. level 4
- Passed selection process conducted by Garuda Indonesia
- Opportunity for permanent employment
To Apply for this opportunity please submit your application and CV by signing into our linked e-recruitment website, Lowongan Garuda before 31 October 2013.