Korean Air's main global headquarters campus and its Global Operations Center are located in Gonghang-dong, Gangseo-gu in Seoul. Korean Air also maintains a domestic office campus at Gimpo International Airport in Seoul. Korean Air's lesser domestic hubs are based at Jeju International Airport, Jeju and Gimhae International Airport, Busan. The maintenance facilities are located in Gimhae International Airport.
In 2009, Korean Air was rated as the best airline in Asia for the third straight year, having the best business class on routes to Asia for the fourth consecutive year and the best advertising campaign in the business for the second year in a row by Business Traveler Magazine. Korean Air is currently North America's largest airline to Asia. Its main rival is Asiana Airlines, another South Korean carrier.
Korean Air invites all applicants dreaming for the position of Flight Attendant (Base in Jakarta). If you are outgoing, energetic, confident, and wish to widen your view and horizon of the world, please come and fly with the most respected leader in the world airline community.
- Opening Date: April 22, 2013
- Closing Date: May 3, 2013, 6 p.m. (local time)
- Please fill out the application form at Korean Air Recruiting Website: Lowongan Korean Air
- Gender / Nationality: Female / Indonesian
- Education: DII graduate or above
- Height: minimum 162 cm
- Language: English required
- Eyesight: Corrected eyesight 1.0 or above
- Application acceptance -> Documents screening -> Preliminary interview -> Final interview -> Physical / Medical examination (health check up)
- Documents screening results will be announced on the Korean Air Recruiting Website on May 10, 2013.
- Preliminary interviews will be conducted in Jakarta on May 20-23, 2013.
- Other details will be notified after the completion of preliminary interviews