To meet the current business challenges, we have opportunities for proficient, efficient and highly motivated individuals to fill the following positions in Batam. As an advocate of gender balance, we encourage more women leaders to step forward and Join our progressive organization.
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER ( HRBP)
Main responsibility is to developed and maintain all human resources strategy related to compensation & benefits organization development selection & training personnel administration and employee relations to ensure planning, budgeting and control meet overall business goals. The individual will need to propose, review and implement policies and plans to achieve strategic and operational objectives. He/She will need to participate in the strategic planning activities and work with line managers to define short and tong term human resources strategies and manpower plan according to business strategic direction. He/She will partner with regional HR teams to convert the new HR regional programs into a set of clearly defined HR plans and objectives; and lead the implementation of new programs and take the role of facilitator in managing changes in the Company.
• Degree in Human Resources Management, Business, Administration or any related discipline from recognized accredited University with at least 5-8 years of human resources working experience preferably in high tech and multinational companies with have served a minimum of 3 years in Managerial position.
• Experience in all-rounded human resources functions, essentially have the ability to understand company’s business performance and identify critical HR success factors; covering organization development and learning, compensation and rewards, talent management, managing industrial relation and good understanding of Indonesia Labor law.
• Experience and skills to develop and manage HR system; and familiar in implementing job grading system which link to salary scale policy will be an added advantage.
• The individual should posses a sound knowledge in budgetary control have good working knowledge of statutory regulations and HR best practices. Other key attributes to succeed is proven track record of high level of integrity, willing to work hard, Bé Honest”, having a service excellence attitude and must be fluent in English.
• Ability to work under pressure and willing to be stationed In BATAM.
Another Positions Available are:
• Method Engineer
• Supplier Quality Engineer/PCBA/Mechanical
• Production Scheduler/Planner
• Quality engineer/PCBA
General requirements for all positions:
• S1 or D3 in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics / industrial Engineering
• At least 2 years of relevant experiences in an Electrical/ Electronics/PCBA products’ manufacturing environment.
• All positions are to be based in Batam.
Please send your application, resume, copy of qualifications and recent photograph not later than May 12th, 2013 to: email@example.com
Only short listed applicants will be noticed for further process